Sunday, April 29, 2012

Twas The Night: Arrivederci Roma!

Twas the last night in Roma, when all through the dorms, every creature was stirring, even the worms.  The luggage was packed, waiting out there, in hopes to return safety with care.

The students were nestled all sad in their beds, while laughs and memories danced in their heads.  With me in my pjs and the suitcase all packed, it was loaded with scarves and postcards to be brought back.

When in the hall there rose such a chatter, good-byes and ciaos were the matter.  Away to the door I flew out of bed, to say good-bye, a word that didn't want to be said.  Now Florence!  Now Barcelona!  Now Vienna and Salzburg.  On Venice!  On London!  On Prague and Paris!  To the front of the plane I found my row.  Fly away, fly away, and let's go go go.

I sprung to my seat and the pilot gave a whistle, and away we flew like the down of a thistle.  But I heard the pilot say as we flew out of sight, "Ciao Roma, and to all a safe flight."

1 comment:

  1. It is really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Psoriasis Oil
    Herbal Shampoo
    Antifungal Cream
    Herbal Tonic

    ReplyDelete